Sunday, September 4, 2016

Galveston Fishing Charters And Boating Fun

Galveston Fishing Charters with Get Bent Galveston
Call Get Bent Galveston To Book Your Fishing Charter Today
Affordable Rates – Call Now: (832) 532-2022
Visit Us At: http://getbentgalveston.com/

grilled fish after charter fishing in GalvestonLately I have been thinking a lot about how I prepare the meals that I cook. To tell you the truth, I find it interesting how so many different men love to fish, but they don’t necessarily love to cook.

In this post I am going to break down my process step by step.

Step One:
Catch that fish dinner. I’m not going to go too deep into this one. There are lots of other articles on this website about this topic and I feel I have beaten it to death.

Step Two: 

Make sure you have the right knife to fillet a fish.  There are plenty of different knives on the market and I am certainly no expert. However I do recommend you check out this site about finding the right knife for this type of thing.

Step Three:

make sure your knives are nice and sharp. You’ll like have to buy a sharpener for this one, but I can assure it is totally worth it. There is nothing worse than having a knife that doesn’t cut well, once you go sharp, you can never go dull again

Step Four:

Now that you have caught the fish and got all the gear you need, you will have to slice that fish up. If you’re new, I suggest you do this outside. There is something about fish smell that is impossible to get out of your house.   If you’re in an apartment, do this part by the dock or fishing spot before you get home.
It is also not a bad idea to invest in a good sharpener, their nothing worse than using a dull knife to fillet your fish. If you are not sure what to get go here and read about sharpener reviews. There you will find lots of information about the best knife sharpener for your fishing adventure.

Step Five (optional):

Marinate that fish baby! Personally, I love to let my fish sit in a marinated for at least a few hours. It totally improves the taste, but I suppose it really depends on how you’re like your fish.   Many folks just like them fresh out of the water.

Step Six: BBQ, bake it, or fry it up.

BBQ: This is my favorate method for cooking my fish. I like to use a coal grill and there is just something about the coal that adds flavor to the fish. It almost feels smoked up, just amazing.

Bake: You can bake your fish as well, I only do this when I am feeling lazy or feel that the fish needs to sit in the marinate longer. Not my favorite method.

Fry: When it is raining outside, I really enjoy throwing the fish on a frying pan. I’m not sure what it is, but I just feel like a great chef whenever I do this. Just a cool feeling I guess (that is followed by a great mean   )

That’s it.

In short, that is pretty much how I go about cooking up my fish. I really recommend getting a good knife that is super sharp. I’m telling you, you will never regret it.   That about wraps up this post, I wish you happy fishing and even better cookin’.

The post Galveston Fishing Charters And Boating Fun appeared first on GetBentGalveston.Com.

No comments:

Post a Comment